For more information about this job please contact:
This company has been established over 20 years, and is a leading insurance group with over 4,000 employees spread across various countries around the world. They truly look after their staff and it is at the heart of their business and is key to attracting and developing the best talent in the market. They work closely with their clients to understand their needs and try to be specialists rather than generalists in their field. If all of this sounds like somewhere you'd like to get involved in... Carry on reading below!
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Develop strong relationships with the Business Units
• Respond to the Business Units’ requirements as appropriate
• Develop strong relationships with clients as appropriate
• Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and third parties as appropriate
• Deal with client renewals and mid-term adjustments as appropriate
• Behave with all clients (both internal and external) fairly and ethically
• Assist in the creation of comprehensive client and broking documents
• Processing of slips, quotes, indications and endorsements
• Technical duties (including data entry, credit control, chasing subjectivities)
• Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company systems
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Company and/or Group policies and procedures
• Ensure correct authorisation is obtained and processes are followed
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
• Maintain accurate records and deal with correspondence appropriately
• Ensure compliance with Anti Bribery and Corruption policy and procedures
Skills and abilities needed to perform role
• Attention to detail with ability to produce accurate documentation
• Prioritisation and organisational skills
• Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Able to undertake and demonstrate competence in technical training.
• Experience in a similar role is essential.
• Good technical knowledge of FCA regulations
• GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English and Math’s essential
• A level Grade A-C (or equivalent)
The role is paying £17,500 per annum (with some flexibility for previous experience) but with lots of progression opportunities and a fantastic atmosphere and thriving company to get in to. Please apply today if this sounds like a bit of you… any more info needed please call Nicola on 01234 347069 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.