For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Permanent Chemical Process Operator
In Ware. Your main work areas will be the blending, packaging and laboratory areas of the factory. Reporting directly to the Assistant Production Manager.
Your normal working day will be from 8am to 5pm Monday -Friday, but you will be required to be available for overtime work at short notice.
Duties to Include:
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
- Monitoring all reactor processes, including washing, filtration, drying, sieving processes
- Accurate batch labelling
- Issuing labels and associated documentation
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly
- Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
- To operate production safely, vigilantly and in line with the “Quality System Management”
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times and to manage the factory floor personnel and equipment and “trouble shooting” day-to-day issues.
- Reporting plant faults. Taking steps to repair plant faults as per the instruction of a Production Manager or other Senior Manager.
- To advise on the technical aspects of production at the plant, including chemical health and safety, possible improvements to plant etc.
- To use in-house company QC databases, manufacturing (SAP) databases & records as required.
- To maintain raw material CoSHH and Health & Safety files for all materials used.
- To support the Managers and other senior staff as required and when requested.
- Able to follow instructions quickly and accurately
- Team player
- Excellent attitude to time keeping
- Flexible with working hours
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please submit your CV online.
Should you wish to discuss in more detail, please call Charlotte or Sarah on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.