For more information about this job please contact:
Candidate Resourcer required!
OA have an exciting opportunity available to join our onsite side of the business in Milton Keynes. You will be based at our central office in Milton Keynes but you will be assisting our team based onsite.
You will be joining a dynamic team supporting our client, where we have placed over 1000 workers into temporary and permanent positions over the last 12 months. It's a very busy role where you will need to be fully versatile and adaptable. You will need to be open-minded, a team player and passionate about building relationships with people on all levels as you will be the first point of contact for most candidates.
You will need to be happy and confident with meeting up to 20 candidates per day to register them (Covid secure).
- Competitive Salary
- Full time
- Attracting candidates through advertising, networking and identifying new methods
- Screening candidates via telephone and face to face
- Candidate call backs and keeping availability lists up to date
- Sending registration confirmations
- Rebooking candidates into positions
- Working to tight deadlines
- Other general administration and customer service duties
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel
- Excellent level of service (face to face, telephone and email)
- Inquisitive mind
- Quick learner
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- High attention to detail and excellent multi-tasker
- Experience within Recruitment would be beneficial but not essential
What we can offer you:
- Full training
- Monthly Mindfulness hour - paid hour to do something mindful
- 22 days paid holiday plus statutory bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Annual Company weekend away
- Progression plan in place
If this is something of your interest and sounds like the perfect opportunity, please apply immediately with a CV highlighting your skills and experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days if successful.
COVID-19 considerations: Our site and offices are covid secure with social distancing adhered to, sanitiser available and face masks worn.