For more information about this job please contact:
Are you ready to take on a new, fast pace career in recruitment?
Osborne Appointments have an exciting opportunity for a Candidate Relationship Consultant to join our team in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for somebody with an open-minded, pro-active approach to generate new ideas to develop candidate attraction.
- Attracting candidates through advertising, networking and identifying new methods
- Maintain 100% accuracy on compliance and data input
- Advertise and resource for new positions within the business
- Conduct registrations for successful applicants
- Ensuring staff are available for assignments as per client requirements
- Providing an accurate and timely payroll process for workers
- Ensuring that all successful candidates are set up on the payroll system correctly in line with company standards
- Arrange and communicate candidate shifts
- Candidate call backs and keeping availability lists up to date
- Provide full candidate relationship management
- Analytical mind
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer care experience is essential
- Computer literate
If the above excites you have the drive to succeed we want to hear from you today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.