For more information about this job please contact:
Immediate start available
We want to speak to hungry, enthusiastic, driven individuals who aren't afraid of a challenge!
This role would suit someone who is confident on the phone, has the ability to speak to people from all walks of life, is extremely organised and never wants to be bored!
Salary to be discussed
What we can offer you:
- Full training
- Mindfulness programme incl. yoga days
- Annual Company weekend away
- Progression plan in place
- Supportive, fun culture
- Attracting candidates through advertising, networking and identifying new methods
- Screening candidates via telephone
- Candidate call backs and keeping availability lists up to date
- Sending registration confirmations
- Working to tight deadlines
- Other general administration duties
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent level of service (face to face, telephone and email)
- Inquisitive mind
- Quick learner
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- High attention to detail and excellent multi-tasker
- Experience within Recruitment would be beneficial but not essential
If this is something of your interest and sounds like the perfect opportunity, please apply immediately with a CV highlighting your skills and experience.
COVID-19 considerations: Our sites and offices are covid secure with social distancing adhered to, sanitiser available and rapid tests being carried out twice weekly.