PERMANENT CANCELLATIONS / ADJUSTMENTS CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - MILTON KEYNES – £20,000
• Do you have an insurance background or perhaps you have bought some form of insurance products for yourself?
• Would you pass DBS check? Therefore you should not have a criminal record
• Can you build a rapport with customers over the phone?
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Administer and manage customers insurance accounts dealing with adjustments or cancellation enquiries
• Data entry of information which needs to be fast and accurate
• This role is all about quality, so dealing with the customers on the phone needs to be dealt with accordingly and whilst speed is important it is more about the client experience
- Must pass a DBS check and therefore no criminal record will be accepted
- Monday – Friday, working on a rota weekly basis 9am – 5.30pm/11.30am – 8pm with x1 weekend in 3 (of which you will get time off in the week) 9am – 1pm OR 10am – 2pm
Apply with your cv immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.