For more information about this job please contact:
Are you passionate about marketing?
Do you want to work for a fast growing company?
This could be the role for you..
What will you be responsible for?
Help develop integrated inbound & outbound B2B marketing campaign strategies and activity plans for key programmes, utilising a variety of marketing channels to achieve objectives.
- Brief external creative, PR, event and media agencies to prepare and deliver campaign activity.
- Work with key stakeholders like product management, marketing and sales teams.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications.
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and results presentations.
- Manage the master plan of activity to ensure that individual campaigns dovetail effectively without duplication or over-exposure whilst still achieving individual campaign objectives
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the Brand Director and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate ROI in line with corporate goals.
- Deliver monthly reporting of results against metrics, including use of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, CRM reports, KPI reports.
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity.
- Effectively manage generated leads from all areas of the campaign activity in conjunction with the internal and external sales teams.
- Coordinate event activity and lead generation activity at events as appropriate
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure campaign materials are aligned with brand identity guidelines and company values
Day-to-day management of external agencies to develop plans and deliver solutions that achieve ROI required per campaign
- Ensure that brand standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Input to the annual Marketing Planning process
- To ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be responsible for formal sign off process where required
- To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained, e.g. recording contact and financial information, adhering to all policies and procedures re management of marketing budget
- Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice
- To ensure that all activity and communication, where possible, is accessible by all disabilities
- To keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and to ensure companies compliance.
You must have proven ability in the following areas:
• Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously
• Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
Education and experience
You must possess:
• A degree or equivalent level qualification, with excellent spoken and written English
• A recognised professional qualification in marketing
• Experience in a management role - in-house or with an agency
• Ability to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.