For more information about this job please contact:
***Call Handler - Temp to Perm - £8.65 - £9.69***
Do you want to work for a company that hosts various social events throughout the year? If so we have the role for you…
Our clients are based within the financial sector and are a successful managed services provider. With over 600 employees and located with scenic surroundings this is a fast paced environment in which many people who start of in this role has progressed through the company to management status.
This client offer many fantastic benefits to their employees such as:
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Taste card & Costco discounted membership
- Free eye tests
- Tax free 'cycle to work' scheme.
- Onsite subsidized canteen
- Summer Barbeques
- Pizza evenings
- Plus many other benefits
On a daily basis you will be:
- Answering high volumes of inbound customer queries.
- Responding to inquires via various media i.e. SMS or Chat.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues.
- Providing excellent telephone based customer service.
- Working to targets and KPI's
- Full training is provided
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must pass credit checks and criminal background checks.
- Should have customer service experience
- Have basic computer skills
If you feel this role is for you please apply now with your CV or call us 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.