For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for an experience Call Centre Supervisor to work in Huntingdon.
You are to provide an efficient and professional Contact Centre by supervising the agent contact for all customers, business and end users, by telephone, email and web chat.
To work as part of a team and in a supervisory capacity to ensure that the level of service provided to the customer is of the highest standard and is continually improved to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
- Staff monitoring on daily basis for quality and performance improvement.
- Responsible for staffing levels to adhere to customer requirements and achievement of SLA's and KPI's.
- To assist the training/assessment/personal development of contact Centre Agents.
- Coach and develop agents to achieve their key KPIs
- Provide advice and technical support to all agents on daily basis.
- Call handling - answer day to day escalation queries from all accounts. This will involve inbound and outbound calls.
- Communicate daily with Line Manager to ensure smooth running of operation and achievement of SLA's and KPI's.
- Ensuring all email queries from customers are actioned and replied to in a professional and courteous manner within SLA and adhering to quality standard.
- Attending and documenting interviews
- Attend customer visits as and when required.
- Report and respond to all written correspondences daily.
- Report analysis and corresponding action ownership.
- Monitor SLA and KPI daily for achievement of all areas of the balance scorecard.
- Implement continuous improvement programs.
- To undertake any other duties as and when required.
- Professional supervisory skills
- Team player
- Coaching and people development
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good attention to detail
- Patient and customer focused
- Able to deal with both written and telephone complaints
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good "time management" skills
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Supervisory experience in a Contact Centre preferred
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office
HOURS AND DAYS:
Mondays 9am - 6pm
Tues - Fri 10am until 6pm (one week) then 9am until 5pm (next week - this is in rotation week after week).
1 in 3 Saturdays are needed but in the week you get a day off so it's still a 5 day week.
The Salary is starting at 19k rising to 20k.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997 or send CV over to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk