For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a CAD Draughtsman/Project Planner on behalf of our well client, based in Welwyn Garden City on a Permanent basis.
Do you have experience in CAD Design?
Have you got experience with Site Measuring?
Then this could be the perfect job for you!
Profile and Key Competences
This is a very important role within the business and you will need to be a good team player that is able to communicate effectively with other members of staff.
The purpose of this role is to produce RF enclosure, magnetic fielding and interior finishing drawings for customer review and manufacture.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce site specific room and equipment CAD drawings
- Carry out site surveys
- Liaise with building contractors and architects
- Communicate with the manufacturer
- Support Technicians during installation
- Organise tools and test equipment for transportation
- Produce O&M Manual
- Prepare Customer orders
- Making hotel, accommodation and travel arrangements
- Good Engineering, or Construction background
- Experience in using AUTOCAD 2D Drafting
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Strong mathematics skills; ability to read and write clearly.
- Able to use and operate a Windows based computer system.
- Must have excellent organizational and communications skills.
Working Hours: -
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (the ideal candidate would be flexible with working hours
- Overtime is paid at a premium rate
Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills. Team work and communication skills are important, alongside with lifting heavy items.
If you would be interested in this position, please call Charlotte on 01707 377088 or apply online with your CV
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)