For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have previous Buying / Purchasing experience?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for a Buying / Purchasing Administrator to join a well- established electronics manufacturing company based in Stevenage.
The client is looking for an experienced Buying/Purchasing Administrator to join the team on a 3-month contract, which could be extended, depending on business requirements
There will be full training provided and a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow skills and experience within the role.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7:30am – 4:00pm, early finish at 12pm on Fridays
30-minute lunch break
Weekly Pay - £10 – 11 an hour
Free on-site parking + Immediate Start
Buying Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- Progress outstanding purchase orders directly with the suppliers
- Assist with purchasing and ensure that correct materials are purchased within budgeted costs and on time, considerations due to Customer or internal requirements.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with any reports or administration as necessary.
- To monitor and pre-progress works orders and expedite delivery of required materials
Buying Assistant- Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within purchasing or buying department
- Strong administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Available to start immediately
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV online.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website