For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client in Enfield for a Part-Time Buyer. We are seeking someone with previous Buying experience who is looking for a new role.
- Salary of £25,000 to £29,000 per annum (Full Time Equivalent)
- Part Time – MUST be 5 days per week, 20 hours per week
- Enfield, on-site parking
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Placing purchase orders onto the in-house system
- Provide documentation for weekly meetings with Managers
- Liaise with other members of staff within the business & also externally
- Deal with returned goods documentation
- Maintain inventory
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a buying position
- Excellent IT Skills
- Have good organisational skills, be clear & confident
This position is a great opportunity for someone who has been within a Buying role but would like to work Part-time within a well established, busy & UK Based company.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.