BUSINESS SYSTEMS MANAGER
RESPONSIBE FOR THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TEAM
To manage, lead and motivate the Business Systems Administration Team, who provide support to all colleagues in all aspects of the Align System, including QL, DRS and 1st Touch software systems.
To lead current system development and future phases, liaising with Executive Head of operations, Head of Asset Management and customer Services, key Business Systems team members, Technology and Information Manager.
Contribute to the achievement of objectives by actively working with the management team and external partners to introduce Business System improvements
1. Manage, lead and motivate the team by providing quality support, effective leadership and clear expectations.
2. Provide an excellent, professional, customer-focused service, both internally and externally
3. Continue monitoring colleague satisfaction and use of the system, identifying areas where appropriate training is required.
4. Monitor adherence to approved procedures and agreed best practices. Ensure relevant policies and procedures are effectively integrated with other parts of the business, maintained up to date, with any changes clearly communicated to relevant audiences.
5. Provide Business Systems management guidance, ensuring a clear sense of direction for the team, setting out deadlines and decisions that need to be made, and monitoring them to ensure they are carried out within time and scope.
6. Move the Business System forward successfully through all future phases, balanced with the requirement to react to any critical business needs.
7. Ensure that any changes or enhancements to the current system are appropriately documented.
8. Be proactive in liaising with teams by visitation; presentations to staff; attending various team meetings, etc.)
9. Support your line manager through taking on identified initiatives, as well as bringing forward and implementing suggestions for operational improvements and/or business growth. To carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager or other members of the Senior Management Tea
WORK EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Project Management experience
• Knowledge of QL, DRS and 1st Touch systems
• Significant and in-depth customer service experience in a relevant, performance-orientated environment with proven ability to liaise effectively with internal colleagues, external agencies and service providers.
• Occasional travel to other sites is required, so a driving license and transport are essential