Business Systems Administrator
The Business Systems Administrator supports all the users across one department and line manages the Systems Support Administrator.
You'll have an excellent understanding of QL, DRS and 1st Touch.
You will provide an excellent customer-focused service, both internally and externally, whilst able to prioritise requests and workloads based on risk and business needs.
Contribute to the achievement of the Business & Corporate plan objectives by actively working with internal and external partners to introduce upgrades and new phases to the existing system.
1. Provide technical and practical support for staff throughout the comapny in using and developing QL, DRS, First Touch and all associated systems.
2. Systems development, configuration and regular reviews to ensure systems are operating effectively.
3. Design and create regular and ad-hoc templates, reports and new documentation for users.
4. Reporting on individual usage and generating system reports.
5. Training other managers in basic QL so they can train new colleagues of their Team
6. Liaise with Business Systems Manager when process of a new phase is to start and assist as required
7. Be involved in developing and delivering initial training when new configuration is introduced.
9. Ensure all areas of the business are fully informed and kept up-to-date on the system. Using these opportunities to identify system improvements while delivering information on current systems and updates.
WORK EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Relevant experience in a highly focused, ever changing role, working to high levels of accuracy
• Systems development, configuration and reporting
• Experience of developing and delivering highly effective training material and sessions.
• Willingness to work outside normal office hours occasionally if an upgrade or new installation is taking place