For more information about this job please contact:
I am currently seeking an Receptionist / Administrator to support within a business setting for my client in Peterborough.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Operate the reception area between 8.30am – 5pm.
- Welcome visitors & notify the company they are visiting
- Collect, sort & distribute the post & deliveries
- Set up / break down and service conference rooms
- Assist the Manager with online & offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage the appointments diary
- Keep the website up to date
- Ensure daily checks are carried out of all facilities to maintain standards
This is a part-time role, 3 days a week and is a temp-perm opportunity for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jill on 01480 277997 or email@example.com
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business. Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.