For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Administrator or looking to develop your career path further within an Administrator environment?
Have you had enough of your current role and seeking the opportunity to showcase your skills within a vibrant setting?
Then I have a great opportunity for you.
I am currently seeking Administrators / Customer Service individuals to work for my client within the local area.
No day will be the same, but a brief summary of duties will include, but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and directing to the correct individual or department
- Dealing with customer or client queries
- Typing of documents or order processing
- Updating CRM systems
- Completing general admin duties when requested
The role would suit individuals with:
- Previous admin or customer service skills
- Understanding of Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Adaptable to different working environments
- Results driven
- Team Player
Roles are Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm and pay is £8.50-£11.00 per/hour. Predominately temp or temp-perm for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply, please contact Jill Little at Osborne Appointments or 01480 277 997 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website