For more information about this job please contact:
My client is based in Borehamwood is looking for a Business Support Administrator to join them on a temporary on going part time basis. (This could potentially go full time and permanent)
You will be reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Support Assistant will be responsible for supporting the MD in the everyday running of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter to develop their skills and further their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the MD in general day to day office duties.
• Managing the order process from start to finish for UK and overseas clients
o Managing communications between clients, suppliers and freight forwarders
o Preparing and sending quotations
o Visual proof processing
o Production and delivery management in the UK and overseas.
o Raising invoices and following up on payments
• Assist with product fulfilment on occasion for UK orders.
• Responsible for keeping client databases up to date.
• Managing customer enquiries from incoming calls or generated through the website
• MOL Giveaway stocklist management
• Sample management, control and invoicing
• Client database management
• E-marketing and helping to drive Moores of London’s presence on social media. i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
• MOL website maintenance
o Updating product gallery images from time to time.
•You MUST have administration experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and good copy-writing skills are an advantage
• Flexible, capable and self-motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities.
• Intermediate Microsoft office knowledge i.e. word, excel, powerpoint
• Any e-marketing or social media knowledge would be helpful.
• Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer
• Able to work individually as well as part of a team
• Good time management and excellent organisation skills
• Able to multi-task and demonstrate good attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the Barnet Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.