For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a driven candidate who has new business development expeirence?
Are you a proactive individual who has proven experience with increasing sales and profit margins?
My client is recruiting for a really exciting position to join their successful sales team as a Business Development Manager.
- To increase Sales and Gross Profit Margin through programmed sales activity
- Proactively develop new business opportunities through programmed marketing activities.
- Actively lead the sales process of new customers through lead generation to order fulfilment.
- Offer new product recommendations to business to meet the needs of existing and prospective customers.
- Align a comprehensive mix of product to meet customer business needs
- To ensure client expectations are matched by offering a consistently reliable and responsive service.
- Support ALL field sales customer activities offering 24Hr response.
- Use ALL Barco processes / information to offer service excellence to ALL customers.
- Plan activities to ensure high level of productivity & efficiency through effective time management
- Monitor competitor / customer activity and plan defensive / offensive activity as necessary
- Use system generated tools to focus on customer key business activitie
- Provide customer collateral and communicate through all media channels as necessary
- Create & be accountable for customer product proposals & quotes
- Build market intelligence of competitor’s, products & market position providing feedback to management
The ideal candidate:
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high level of passion, enthusiasm & competitiveness to succeed and a strong level of self - motivation.
- A good awareness of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
- A good team player with a strong work ethic
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website