For more information about this job please contact:
Business Development Manager - £30k + Benefits
Do you want to work for a growing company, who offer incentives, rewards and on going training as a given?
They are looking for an enthuastic Business Development Manager to join the team working on sales prospecting.
What does the role look like?
The role reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing and covers the following duties:
- Attain revenue and profit targets as set by the sales organisation
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and manage them to closure
- Generate new leads and opportunities within assigned accounts
- Up- and cross-selling campaigns to existing customers
- Proposition & sales prospecting campaign development
- Lead the acquisition of new accounts along with retention and growth of existing accounts
- Collaborate with marketing and other functional groups to oversee account growth on a company-wide basis
- Report accurate on the sales pipeline to relevant people in the business
- Opportunities to support external expos and present webinars
Skills and experience needed:
- Proven solution selling (preferably in a B2B and/or SaaS software environment)
- Working with a mixed direct/partner channel environment
- Customer relationship management
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Achievement / goal oriented, competitive
- Self-motivated, disciplined
- Relationship-oriented with a focus on customer success
- Understanding of how to manage a sales pipeline in a CRM system
The ideal candidate will have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
They will be looking for a new challenge to deliver results. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly company especially for a candidate who is looking to add experience in creating and working their own prospecting campaigns to their repertoire. The individual should also possess a strong commercial bias.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual, please apply today or call Grace Bennett on 01908 921090 for more information!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website