Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join one of our well established, busy & interesting clients based in New Southgate.
This position is a great opportunity for a candidate who has previous experience and would like to take the next step in their career.
Key details about this role:
- New Southgate, local to Barnet, Finchley & Arnos Grove
- Salary of £30,000 per annum dependent on experience – commission structure
- Office & Field Based e.g. attending client meetings
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop existing & new business accounts
- Attend new business meetings
- Attending network events r.e. new business
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with any new business queries
- Liaising with other account managers
- Allocate new business to account managers
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised
- Experience within previous Business Development position
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.