For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an individual who carries the enthusiasm to drive sales and growth?
Do you have extensive experience within Business Development?
My client in Hatfield is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive join their very successful team.
- Monthly Commission
- Office Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress within the company dependent on skill and business requirement
- Company pension scheme (applicable after 3 months service)
- Life insurance scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Maximises the potential of new clients
- Build strong personal relationships with new business
- Manage activity to ensure daily and weekly KPIs are achieved (this will include out-going telephone calls, booking appointments, lead generation & qualification of those leads)
- Nurturing leads to point of enquiry and then handover to sales team to convert
- Oversee the lead generation process to attract new business
- Maintain and track CRM, updating as required to keep the data accurate
- Work with Sales Manager to identify and manage risk, communicating closely on new business opportunities & prospects
- Research and identify new business opportunities and keep informed of the latest market trends and industry standards
- Carry out sales analysis to improve account planning, upsell opportunities and insights to improve performance
Your experience and abilities
- Experience within a proactive Sales role
- High self-expectation of customer service excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills covering, Word, Outlook and CRM systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – working with V Look-ups & Pivot Tables
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to changing workloads
- Highly self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Inspirational, influential with the drive to achieve
- Self-confident, enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated, competitive and independent
- Contribute to team targets by utilising the highest standards of product, market and customer knowledge
- Enthusiasm to go the extra mile for the customer and the business
- Passionate in achieving results
- Impassioned about our business and what we represent
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.