For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have experience building relationships with customers?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a well known, growing client based near Baldock, who are looking to expand the sales team by recruiting for brand new position of a Business Development Executive.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
What does it involve?
- First point of contact for all new business enquiries
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships
- Contact, develop and bring new customers to the business
- Communicate and maximise sales through new product launches and campaigns
- Support Head of Area of Sales with enquiries and new product campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a customer service / sales background
- Ability to communicate effectively, with a warm telephone manner
- Persistent and driven personality
- Ability to use the Microsoft packages
- Driver is required due to rural location
- Must like dogs!
If you are interested in this exciting brand new position then apply with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website