Are you a driven and self motivated individual with determination to succeed?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a growing establishment who are looking for individuals experienced within the Business Development/Sales sector who have a passion for sales and Business Development.
The company have recently taken on new contracts and due to growth in the business they require new staff to join them on a permanent basis.
Company Overview – This business specialise in offering support, training and education to individuals not in employment and organisations with their training needs.
They offer a range of various training programmes suited to different circumstances and abilities.
Furthermore, this company also support individuals following completion of their training to assist them with their progression into employment.
Location – Watford
Hours – Monday to Friday – 9am – 17:30pm (flexible)
Salary - £17,000 - £23,000
The Role – Business Development/Telesales Executive
The purpose of the role is generate leads and demand for the company’s projects and courses though outbound telemarketing and ongoing account management.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business
- Generating leads through direct telephone marketing to employers and businesses
- Nurturing leads and accounts to convert into clients
- Arranging and booking appointments for the Business Development team
- Providing overall business development support
- Ensuring clients records are kept up to date
- Meet monthly performance targets
Skills required –
- Ability to close sales and convert leads
- Experience in completing high volume of outbound telemarketing activities
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to learn project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Confident picking up the phone and making sales calls
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s
- Experience in Business Development – essential
If you have the skills required and you think this role could be for you then please apply today.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.