Osborne Appointments are currently representing a growing organisation based in Waltham Cross for a Business Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role would be suited to someone who has experience within a busy Administration, Scheduling or Planning role. The ideal candidate will be required to complete a number of different tasks as the role can be very diverse, busy and challenging at times.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply with your updated CV and one of our experienced consultants will give you a call.
- Based in Waltham Cross
- Diverse & busy role
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Room for progression and growth
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing & reviewing initial enquiries
- Allocating information to managers for pricing
- Arranging appointments with clients
- Sending quotations
- Contacting clients for feedback on quotations
- Updating business systems
- General ad-hoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills including Word & PowerPoint
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Be well organised
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.