For more information about this job please contact:
Brokerage and Merchandising Assistant - BRAND NEW POSITION
The ideal candidate will assist with the brokerage controllers in the day to day running of key client accounts.
This will involve issuing reports, credits/debits and supporting in the general tasks.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating the merchandising of clients outlets working in conjunction with a 3rd party provider and reporting on performance.
The ideal candidate will need to have an outgoing personality and have confidence in liaising with publishers, supplier and key stakeholders. They will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi task and have a can do and inquisitive attitude.
Responsilbities for the role:
- Assisting the brokerage team in ensuring maximum fulfilment of brokered stock ordered by any of our brokered retailers.
- To administer event, publisher, client specific communications and highlighting any concerns to the brokerage team.
- To co-ordinate merchandising support and reporting for all our brokered retailers.
- Processing end of campaign documentation, concisely, accurately on time and in line with standard operating procedures and as per our obligations.
- Communicating clearly and concisely with publishers, customers and with key stakeholders in the supply chain highlighting any concerns
- Multi-task and be very organised - you will be working with multiple clients.
- Confident in keeping up to speed with changing and developing situations.
- A good level of Excel, able to complete VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables would be a great addition.
- Have worked in basic stock management.
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please get in touch with Gin on 01908 921090
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.