For more information about this job please contact:
I have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Branch Manager to oversee a portfolio of Live in Care clients across Cambridge.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring we continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resource.
You must have a full driving license and use of own vehicle.
This role is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the CRB.
20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Discounted gym membership
Use of company care
Hours of work
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Experience & knowledge
- You must have experience in a health and social care setting.
- Relevant experience in an operational management capacity in a health and social care setting.
- Experience in managing an effective team.
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred service.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care & Children & Young People’s Services or the equivalent.
- Responsible for CQC compliance.
- Promoting Quality Care and will ensure that access targets defined by the Company Directors are met.
- The Registered Manager will ensure compliance with statutory duties; performance targets and quality improvement measures.
- Manage and lead the multi-professional team in the delivery of safe and effective evidence-based interventions.
- To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’.
- To increase the branches Private Live in Care portfolio within the Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich area. Whilst working closely with the commissioners and local authority to increase the service desk.
- To grow and develop services through increasing delivered hours and maximising referral opportunities.
- To identify marketing opportunities and develop a marketing plan.
- To manage projects that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- To produce monthly management reports and attend Senior Management Team.
TEAM MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- To build a forward thinking and innovative care team within this location.
- To ensure that there is a co-ordinated and consistent approach to service provision that is cost effective and efficient making the best use of allocated resources.
- To identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced with capacity for growth.
- To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management duties including:
- Workforce Planning to agreed KPIs
- To ensure that clients care plan reflects the care package allocated and appropriate support plus equipment is in place
- To review all equipment to ensure that it’s safe for use and to document on care plans.
- To complete a full house risk assessment prior to commencing a care package
- To liaise with other agencies including the CCG and Social Services to arrange additional support as and when required
- To collect medication prescriptions and arrange for Mar charts to be at the clients homes on the first of each month.
- To liaise with GP’s or Medical practitioners for medication queries
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Gemma Taylor on 01480 277997 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA St Neots Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.