Calling all Bookkeepers!!!!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Credit Controller to join a Consumer Goods Wholesaler in Watford as part of their dynamic accounts team.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 17:30pm
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Company Overview – The company supply Fast Moving Consumer Goods to Europe and the Middle East, the products supplied can range from food to health and beauty products, as well as their own in house products.
Duties will include but are not restricted to –
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis
- Monitor office expenses
- Develop monthly statements including bash flow, profit/loss and balance sheets
- Pay invoices
- Quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll
- Prepare and send invoices
- Record customer billings/payments
- File all payment records
- Update payroll file
- Make quarterly sales and income tax payments
- Fill out IRS forms
- Review full year financial reports
Credit Control Duties –
- Respond to client enquiries via phone and email
- Collecting payments from outstanding invoices
- Maintain a good relationship with all clients
- Set up payment arrangements
- Conducting credit searches
- Detailing and maintaining Terms and Conditions
- Daily cash receipt posting
- Regular debt monitoring
- Production of debt chasing letters
Skills required –
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- 3 years experience of working in a credit control, accounts payable, general ledger and payroll environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and experience in SAGE line 50
- Experience with SAP Business One software
- Other languages spoken would be a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, upbeat environment with opportunities to progress.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.