For more information about this job please contact:
Book keeper/Office Administrator
Are you an experienced book keeper with great organisational skills?
Do you want to work for an exciting company in a role where no 2 days will be the same?
We are looking for a book keeper/office administrator to join a family owned business that specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative equipment and machinery.
Whilst the role is primarily based in Huntingdon there is some flexibility and a hybrid working policy could be available.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- All bookkeeping duties including preparation of VAT returns, except year-end accounts and payroll.
- Preparation of accounts for self- assessment returns.
- Project invoicing, AR + AP through Xero, making sure the ledgers are kept up to date.
- Collecting and collating client data.
- Management of projects using Access and Excel.
- Manage all the office administration
- Book keeping experience and qualifications.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Access.
- enthusiastic, organised, pro-active and have strong initiative.
Salary: Up to £24,000.00 per year
• Company pension
• Flexible schedule
• On-site parking
• Work from home
For more info contact Kelly at Osborne Appointments Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.