For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an AV Tehnician for Lighting, Audio and Video on a Part Time Permanent basis for our fantastic client in Huntingdon.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience working within the events/ hospitality industry, and preferably with some experience of the audio-visual industry, so as to be familiar with environments such as corporate meetings, trade conferences, and similar events, ensuring smooth set-up, operation, and de-rigging of equipment in clients venues/ premises and appropriate conduct in a corporate environment.
You must have..
• Audio Visual / IT / event technology industry experience with preferably 1-year recent experience in a similar role or hospitality role.
• Training can be provided on the specifics of the equipment, however a good technical aptitude is essential.
• Prior technical “hands on" experience of supporting and troubleshooting audio-visual, PA, rigging and staging equipment during live events would be preferable
• A basic understanding of IT and audio-visual equipment which includes but is not limited to audio, data, lighting, staging, video, digital signage, etc.
• Strong customer service and communication skills are essential
• Must have a full clean driving licence held for at least 3 years
• Experience of driving Vans up to 3.5 tons preferable
• Practice safety procedures
• Set up and operate AV, Stage Lighting, Stage and Rigging Systems at a wide range of events and venues
• Pick and Pack equipment in a warehouse environment
• Load and unload vans/trucks
• Deliver equipment to Customer premises
• Occasionally cover reception desk and answer calls
You must also have the following qualifications..
• A Levels/ two-year college qualification or higher
Employment type: Part-Time (32 hrs over Mon - Fri)
Experience: Must have previous experience in either hospitality or events industry, and a good technical aptitude.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information or to apply, please call Chloe or Laura on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.