Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an Assistant Tour Consultant to join our client based in Hertford.
- Provide full administrative support to the sales team and tour consultants
- Provide quotations and tour information to customers
- Ensure proactive contact with new and existing customers
- Build successful relationships with customers
- Minimise tour losses through documentation errors
- Carry out sales follow-up to marketing campaigns - generating and qualifying leads
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of each enquiry/booking
- Meet Key Performance Indicators
Skills / Experiencer required;
- Experience in a customer service / sales environment
- Passion for travel
- Confident communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work towards targets
- Proactive work approach
- Team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.