For more information about this job please contact:
Assisant Product Manager - £23,000 plus benefits
- Basic salary of up to £23k offered DOE
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Life Assurance
Our client, a leader in their field are looking for an Assistant Product Manager. Working closely with the Senior Product Manager, the Assistant Product Manager is responsible for assisting with product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
This will include assisting with market research and data compilation, gathering and defining end user requirements as related to new product development, and working cross-functionally with sales, operations, marketing, purchasing and customer service to ensure company goals are achieved.
This position is based in Milton Keynes.
The Assistant Product Manager will be expected to:
- Assist with market research and competitive product testing
- Support sales by assisting with a variety of tasks such as product training, sales presentations, product line reviews, trade shows, communications materials, etc.
- Visit and work with end users to gather market information and conduct product testing
- Help to launch new products and sales programs to sales team and B2B customers
- Provide support across the entire accessories and consumables product range
- Upload and maintain website information on new and existing product lines
- Act independently without constant supervision
- Other duties as assigned by management
Experience and knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of power tools or construction/building trades and sales or marketing
- Building trades experience or PTA market/sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build relationships to gain customer loyalty and penetrate accounts within the market.
- Excellent communications skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Strong self-motivator, with the ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and/or internationally if required
- Valid Driver's License
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Grace Bennett on 01908 921090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.