PERMANENT – ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £30,000 - £35,000
• Do you have previous Assistant Operations Management experience?
• Are you experienced Multi Environment Management?
• Do you strong motivational skills?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Assistant Operations Manager to their growing team.
You will manage the day to day operational activities in the Configuration activities in the configuration centre, and third-party providers in order to achieve the Company business plan and strategy.
• Provide a timely management information that adds value to the operation on a regular basis, as determined by the Operations Manager
• Manage departmental and individual performance to positively impact on site KPI’s
• Collate relevant statistical evidence as required, being proactive in the use of data to assist in decisions making processes
• Build a strong team and provide team members with the direction, resources and environment needed for success
• Motivate and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results
• Communicate openly and through and individual communication
• Manager the team creating a positive work environment, encouraging feedback and continuous improvement
• Promoting and maintain high moral and effective engagement at all times
• Promote a safe working environment for all employees and reporting and accidents or near misses.
• Working with the management team to forward plan resources continuously evaluating opportunities for improvements in working methods that maximise cost savings.
• Proven experience as an Assistant Operations Manager
• Experienced in multiple are management
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong at building relationships
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.