For more information about this job please contact:
Asisstant Business Analyst required!
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client based in Borehamwood who are looking for an Assistant Business Analyst to join a their fun, friendly and growing oragnisation on a permanent full time basis.
Our client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills along with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude. This is a junior analytical position to support the Commercial team with data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Based in Borehamwood
- Salary of upto £24,000 per annum DOE
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held immediately
- Potential to progress
- Free parking on site
- Excellent benefits and holliday entitlement
- Potential for study support
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular detailed reporting of current trading patterns & trends demonstrated via the provision of relevant business information such as reports, graphs or charts
- Regular detailed reporting to assist in Operational decision making, including routine reporting and ad hoc reporting around specific issues
- Adhere to all policies, internal control procedures and routines. Responsibility for checking accuracy of all information relayed on all company analysis, through rigid controls
- Develop, maintain and enhance excel/Tableau based reports on business performance
- Cross-functional co-operation with various departments across the business to work on multiple projects relating to all of the above
- Monitoring competitors pricing, tracking new entry and complete relevant analysis and reporting.
- General Ad-Hoc admin duties
Skills and experience required:
- Administrative background experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be pro-active & organised
- Eager to learn
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong excel skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.