Exciting opportunity for AAT, ACCA or CIMA Accountant Professionals!!!!
The role – Assistant Accountant
Our client in Borehamwood are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their established business on a full time basis (Mon – Fri 9am to 5:30pm)
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
This role would suit anyone who has experience within bookkeeping, finance or accountant positions and experience of working in a multi company environment.
You must also have the ability to organise own work load effectively, be confident working on your own initiative and be a proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
- Maintain and manage cash books, sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process supplier and employee expenses payments
- Preparing borrower statements and reconciling them to Sage nominal ledgers
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Processing all business expenses
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Assist with preparing statements, maintaining records and filing
- Running reports on debtors
- Calculation and posting month end accruals and prepayments
- Posting payroll journals
- Maintain fixed asset registers, calculating and posting depreciation journals
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Dealing with external auditor requests and queries
If you are familiar with the aforementioned duties and are seeking a change in environment, a new challenge and a rewarding role then please apply with your most up to date CV and we will be in contact if you are shortlisted.