For more information about this job please contact:
Garden Room Installer/Assembler
OA are looking for a Garden Room Installer to join one of our long standing clients based in Royston, growing and expanding the company is looking for a new addition to the busy, diverse, and successful family run business team to travel around 75 miles radius from the offices and support and oversee the installation of garden room spaces in private households.
Standard hours of work are 08.00 till 17.00 Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assemble and install a variety of different models of garden room to specification
- Follow instructions from the Production Manager
- Work with the internal teams, including Sales and Production, to collate information on each installation
- Working to Production Schedules and planning workflow accordingly
- Prepare and collate materials, as per each order, in readiness of installation
- Interpreting Technical plans/drawings
- Lift heavy loads
- Window and glass fitting – experience preferred, but not essential
- Conducting quality checks and reporting to senior staff where necessary
Whilst this is a team-based role, we are looking for individuals with the ability to use their own initiative and think on their feet. The successful application will be reliable, organised and highly personable.
Additional Personal requirements:
- Experience working with composite materials – preferred, not essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and works well in team
- Flexible can-do attitude, willing to work additional hours at peak times if/when needed
- Full UK Diving license - essential
Salary - £25k to £30K dependant on experience.
If you are interested in an exciting and varied role, and you feel this is the job for you, then please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website