For more information about this job please contact:
Our client are a family run business founded in 1992 specialising in the supply of Tiles, Tile adhesives & Ancillary products, Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Due to the continued growth the company has achieved over the last 3 years they are now looking to hire a Area Sales Manager. The Area Sales Manager will be tasked with promoting and selling our extensive portfolio of Tiles, Tile Adhesives and Ancillary products into small to mid sized Builders, Developers, Tiling Contractors, Interior Designers, Architects and Fit-out Companies within the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and North London Area.
Due to this role being the 1st within the company, the ability to be able to generate and close new sales opportunities will be paramount. An estimated 90% of the successful candidate’s time will be spent generating new business, with the remaining 10% spent on managing existing accounts that are currently managed through the showrooms.
For this exciting role, we are looking for an extremely motivated candidate who wants to progress their career, As this is the first role within the company and we are looking to hire more ASM's in the future, there are also opportunities to be able to progress into more management roles in the future.
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Build company's brand within Area
- Manage time efficiently
- Gain extensive product knowledge
- Previous experience in a field based role
- Previous experience within the Tile Industry (experience within KBB will be considered)
In return they offer
- Competitive salary
- Commission structure based on all sales
- Company Vehicle (Small Company Van)
- Pension Scheme (Nest Pensions)
- Company Phone
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time