For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experience fashion account manager/buyer looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for someone who is motivated and resilient to join their team on a mat cover to look after retail fashion accounts.
- Liaise and communicate with fashion buyers, far east team and customers
- Reviewing and taking action in line with both far east and buyers critical path
- Negotiate price in line with customers and agree with the factory
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- Work closely with the design team and present new products to customers
- General admin and organising submissions and approvals
- Fashion background
- Experience in liaising with the Far East
- Great communication skills
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Driving license
- Critical path management
Packages and Benefits:
- £25,000-£27,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Eye care vouchers
- Shuttle bus to and from station
- Team days
If this sounds like it is for you then please apply now!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website