For more information about this job please contact:
Aluminium Fabricator needed for temp to perm role in Huntingdon!
Hours as follows: 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Our exciting client in Huntingdon are looking for an Aluminium Fabricator to work with them on a temp to perm basis.
You will be working within the production team, fabricating a variety of aluminium products.
The main duties are:
- Fabricating Aluminium frames (all aspects)
- Work to manufacturing schedules in a quick and efficient manner.
- Use a variety of machines and tools.
- Provide technical support to the overall business.
In addition to the above you will need to ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all time and provide QC Inspections.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Need to possess a high degree of product knowledge of Aluminium systems.
- Have strong experience of working in a Aluminium fabrication / installation role.
- Have a clean driving licence.
- Be organised, driven, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Be able to communicate clearly and confidently.
We have immediate interviews available so if you are interested please contact Karen on 01234 347069 today!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.