For more information about this job please contact:
Alarm Receiving Centre Operator £22,000 - £26,000
Permanent, full-time Shifts 3 on 3 off
Monday - Friday 16.00 until 00.00
Weekends 08.30 - 20.30
A boutique control room that looks after niche commercial office market around the UK. You will be working a 3 on, 3 off working pattern. During the week, you will working 1600 until 0000, and then 0830 until 2030 at weekends. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, and can do attitude. If this is you then please get in touch.
- To operate and monitor all systems in the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- To liase with the police, 3rd party contractors and clients in a professional manner.
- To report all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To provide efficient and courteous telephone answering service, and dealing efficiently with all enquires.
- To report equipment failure to maximize operation of the system.
- To work with and adhere to agreed procedures put in place by management.
- Ensure smooth hand-overs between operators.
- Ensure completion of daily reporting documents.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by a Director.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervision or as part of a team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call Stacey Brinklow on 01908 921090, email Stacey on email@example.com or APPLY TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.