For more information about this job please contact:
Alarm Receiving Centre Operator £22,000 - £26,000
Permanent, Full-Time Shifts 3 on 3 off
Monday - Friday 16.00 until 00.00
Weekends 08.30 - 20.30
Alarm Receiving Centre Operator –Competitive Salary + Benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-growing company with a supportive team?
Operating in the control room logging all faulty security systems, Escalating all security breaches with the police and monitoring all false alarms through CCTV.
Benefits for you:
- Supportive team
- Team outings
- Employee of the year gets a trip to dubai
- Lunches Out
- Perks at work discount
- Basic Healthcare
Responsibilities within the role:
- To operate and monitor all systems in the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- To liase with the police, 3rd party contractors and clients in a professional manner.
- To report all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To provide efficient and courteous telephone answering service, and dealing efficiently with all enquires.
- To report equipment failure to maximize operation of the system.
- To work with and adhere to agreed procedures put in place by management.
- Ensure smooth hand-overs between operators.
- Ensure completion of daily reporting documents.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by a Director.
What Skills & Qualifications do you need?
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervision or as part of a team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call Stacey Brinklow on 01908 921090, email Stacey on firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.