For more information about this job please contact:
Alarm Receiving Centre Manager £27,000 - £33,000
Monday - Friday 1600 until 0000
What will the role look like?
Responsible for ensuring the effective running the control room; and making sure all team members adhere to procedures and business practices.
What are your main duties?
- To monitor all systems with the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- To liaise with the police, clients, and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the systems.
- To report all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To provide efficient and courteous telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- To report equipment failure to maximize operation of the system.
- To work with and adhere to agreed procedures put in place by management.
- Ensure smooth handovers between operators
- Ensure completion of daily reporting documents.
- Complete all paperwork, (including time sheets and expenses), to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
- Support colleagues through offering assistance and training when required.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Be the first point of control room escalation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by a Director.
Required skills for the role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers.
- Ideal candidate to have a good knowledge of CCTV, access control and fire systems.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervisor or part of a team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call Grace Bennett on 01908 921090, email Grace on firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY TODAY!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.