For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced receptionist?
Does the idea of working part time interest you?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently working with a large, well known client based in Potters Bar, that are looking to recruit a Part Time Receptionist to cover the Afternoon Shifts.
We are looking for a professional, welcoming candidate that has strong communication skills, receptionist experience and exceptional customer service.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start, with the potential to go permanent.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 12PM - 5PM
- Support with both face-to-face and telephone enquiries
- Answer incoming calls from the switchboard
- To make outgoing calls, including to international numbers
- Greet visitors on arrival, use electronic registration system to provide visitor passes
- To accept parcels and post from deliveries
- Keep reception area looking neat and tidy
Skills and Experience
- Previous receptionist experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience of working on a switchboard
- Professional and polite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and available immediately, apply online with your CV.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website