For more information about this job please contact:
Administrator - Borehamwood
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in Borehamwood who are seeking an Administrator to join their friendly team on a long term temporary basis. (This could be up to Chrismtas)
Hours – Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 6pm
- Dealing with clients via telephone and email
- Process customer orders; both UK and International, via phone and online
- Maintain company database
- Invoice reconciliation
- Interact with people at all levels, both customers and colleagues
- Stock reconciliation
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and office equipment supplies
The ideal candidate:
- Team player
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and eager to provide excellent customer service to customers
- Excellent phone manner
- A warm, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- You must have a “can do” attitude and be prepared to “muck in''
Lastly, due to the nature of our clients business - they would love for you to have a creative flair!
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website