For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have excellent Admin experience whilst also being a whizz on Excel? Well this is the role for YOU!
Our client based in Borehamwood are looking for an expereinced Administrator to join their fun, diverse team on a 3 month fixed term contract
Salary - £9.50 ph including holiday pay
Location – Borehamood
Hours – Monday to Friday, 9-5.30pm
- Ensuring that the database and line detail are kept up to date by adding new products and associated product information and deleting off old lines.
- Creating, amending & closing purchase orders.
- Acting as the main day to day contact for suppliers and our warehouse.
- Providing stock and product information to Customer Services, the web team and stores.
- Producing weekly Merchandising reports.
- Producing and updating printed pages for the store books.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested; these may include, but are not limited to, providing cover in our on site store, assisting at trade shows and helping the warehouse over our peak period.
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills and ability to learn quickly are essential
- Self-motivated and eager to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent phone manner and communicator
- A warm, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under time restrictions
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Company discount
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply with you your most recent CV and we will be in contact if you are selected.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website