For more information about this job please contact:
Administrator / Customer Service
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently make sales calls to part registered Members in line with department targets to encourage the completion of Member registration by providing the information the potential Member requires
- Contacts potential new Members using email, text and telephone
- Following process, accept card payments via the telephone for Member registration
- Adhere to all GDPR guidelines when handling data
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour
- Improves the Member experience by providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience with outbound sales calls
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office applications proficient.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills
Ideally will have but not necessary always
- Experience dealing with customers from all over the world
- Fluent in another language
The client is a really great company to work for and is based in a lovely department. Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30. If all of this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with then please apply today! Any more info needed please contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.