If you are an experienced administrator, have an interest in working in a small but growing business and like an environment where you are able to add your ideas and implement new processes then this might just be the role you’ve been searching for!
We are currently exclusively representing a client of ours in Potters Bar for a Retail and Product Administrator. This role is to support retail sales and product updates but ultimately help the business run smoothly!
Here are the key facts:
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Location: Potters Bar
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Start Date: ASAP but happy to wait for the right person
What is involved in this role?
- Responding to retail queries sent into the Sales Inbox
- Ensuring that the new product codes and up to date on the website
- Assisting retail customers with your knowledge and advising them with what products to purchase
- Processing retail returns
- Reconciling stock for the end of the month
- Key contact for some of the biggest clients
- Uploading images on the website of new products
- You must have a strong administration and customer service background
- Be able to handle complex and diverse situations
- Able to communicate with end users of high seniority
- Efficient in Sage 50
- Able to publish data in report format
- Able to look at different ways to improve job efficiency
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.