For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an ambitious individual looking for a new opportunity in Watford?
Would you like to work for a friendly yet professional business? Are you looking to step into a role within HR?
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join one of our well established, growing clients based in Watford. This roles main function is to provide support to the Training/HR Department within a variety of interesting & busy tasks.
- Great benefits including pension, private medical insurance, yearly bonus & much more
- 9:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Salary dependent on experience
- 1 hour lunch with great shops & restaurants nearby
- Local to public transport & local parking
Who are we looking for;
- Someone who communicates well over the phone & face to face
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to deal with confidential & sensitive information
- Able to work using own initiative & to meet deadlines
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Manager & L&D manager with recruitment for the business
- Book & set up meeting rooms for in-house training sessions
- Liaise with training providers outside of the business
- Updating monthly training bookings
- Create & update training packs
- Complete holiday & sickness for employees
- Update & monitor the appraisal system
- General administrative duties
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.