For more information about this job please contact:
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Salary: £18 to 22k depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8Am till 5PM
Location: Potters Bar
Are you available immediately and have strong administrative skills? Do you have experience and knowledge of handling Street works projects and permit regulations?
I am currently recruiting for a Temp to Permanent role based in Potters Bar for a very established client of ours based in Potters Bar with over 10 years of experience in their industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management, coordination and administration in line with the Street works and traffic regulations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Opening, Coordination and closing of Street works Notices and being compliant.
- Liaising with local authorities and client representatives.
- Liaising with 3rd parties for example road closures and parking suspensions.
- Reporting and administrating defect notices.
- Coordinating and administering defect notices.
- Analysing and responding to FPN’s and section 74 charges.
- Developing KPIS and other performance metrics for tracking and reporting.
- Logging and reprogramming reinstatements,
- The ideal candidate will have a wide experience of Utility Street works Co ordination.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients, local authorities, 3rd parties and operational staff.
- The ability to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work proactively, accurately and be methodical.
- Able to work under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- The appropriate candidate must be assertive and confident when liaising with project managers, local authorities and other stake holders.
- Team player.
- Symology insight training for street works register, utility training/ street works register.
- TMA permit operations for works promoters are an advantage.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.