Osborne Appointments are currently looking for a number of administrators to join our client based in Hertford. Our client is looking for dynamic and fun loving individuals to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
*Interviews are being held this week*
- Work with a team of 3-4 members of staff
- Responsible for booking, scheduling, monitoring appointments of engineers
- Respond quickly to cancellations and manage re-booking and changes to the scheduler promptly.
- Sending out multiple letters to residents, ensure SMS Messages are schedule for reminder appointments.
- Monitor engineer attendances to jobs, book parking and general assistance for engineers.
- Complete tasks and any targets assigned or set by the contracts manager and report on monthly meetings as and when required.
- Provide assistance and good communication to the client on any day-to-day queries to do with the contract or resident requests.
Skills / Experience required:
- Strong administration skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Proactive work ethic
- Team player
Monday to Friday – 8am – 4pm
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.