For more information about this job please contact:
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you have experience in order processing/administration?
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing company?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting a Project Administrator for our LED Lighting client based in Hatfield. This is a fixed term maternity cover position with potential to become permanent.
• Support the external sales team
• Provide outstanding service internally and externally
• Handling incoming calls – resolving queries
• Coordinating incoming sales queries
• Ensuring quotations are followed up
• Sales order management (including processing, handling progress queries)
• Scheduling deliveries
• General administrative duties (including sending invoices and general filing)
Key job requirements:
• Excellent communication skills
• Personable and helpful
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Ability to multi task
• Well organised
• Self-motivated and determined
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Methodical and analytical
• Strong IT skills
• Good numeracy
• Full clean driving licence
• Graduate level is desirable
Monday–Thursday / 8.45am – 5.30pm
Friday / 8.45am – 4.30pm
If you are interested in this role, please call Chloe on 01707 377088